My mission is to provide ethical and effective services with a focus on the individual. The foundation of an excellent service model requires the following characteristics:
- Individuality~Each client is an individual, and their program will be designed with their specific strengths and needs in mind.
- Reasonableness~Each person has day to day responsibilities and challenges to manage and goals/interventions need to be reasonable to put into practice.
- Quality~Programs will be based upon researched methods proven effective and decisions made based on data collected.
- Communication~There will be open and ongoing communication. Plans will be updated in a timely manner based on data collection. In addition, I am always available by e-mail to answer questions and provide feedback as needed.
- Enjoyment~A individual who is enjoying the process will learn so much more.
- Commitment~My commitment goes deeper than just as a practitioner in the field of ABA, but God has placed me on this earth to serve others. I desire to reach out and serve people, families, and children in need, and am honored to be invited into their homes to help.